Click the image for better view
paste directly from website 1Malaysia
The Talam fiasco requires a good financial and accounting background person to fully understand or digest the spirit of the whole issue. I will present the surface of Talam scandal without involving complicated financial calculation or explanation.
1. What's the fuss about Talam?
2. Why are they being fishy?
3. How did Selangor's Pakatan Rakyat gain anything if the purchases are being overvalued?
4. What is the White Paper?
5. The overvalued properties are proven to be of low commercial value?
6. Valuation Issue?
7. Talam fiasco, despite being proven to be fishy, why the company directors still threaten to sue anyone who continues exposing and accusing them of wrongdoing?
8. If they are innocent as claimed, what did they send one of the company worker to debate with Chua?
9. Why did KPMG claim that there was no wrongdoing in Talam?
10. Why the KPMG Director, when asked is there anything wrong, she said 'no'. But when asked again if there's anything that being overvalued, she claimed 'yes'?
10. Why did Tony Pua claim that the state government is earning money from their purchased?