A journal written by orang kampung.. There is a place that you will never forget.... kampung


Tuesday, January 08, 2008

NAZA bikes... Worst bike

2 years ago, when I'm looking for a motobike to replace my Yamaha SS 110, I set a budget and also the CC of the bike that I'm looking for. Came to me a list of bike with different price and capability. Yamaha 125, Yamaha 135, Modenas Kriss, Suzuki RG, Suzuki RGV, Honda EX5, Honda EX5 Class, Naza Prisma 125, Kawasaki 125, etc.

I compare the price, the CC, and the look n feel. I have used Yamaha, Suzuki, and Honda. All of them is good. I never heard about Naza. That was the first time I heard about it. I search in the net looking for opinion and suggestion. I also ask about it from seller and even Naza itself. All I heard was a very good response.

Therefore, I decide to buy 1 since it was only RM3800 for first hand compared to Yamaha, Suzuki, and Honda which cost around RM5500 and above.

However, I start to hate the bike on the first day I received it. I spent 5 hours at the shops where I bought it as the lamp doesn't work, the signal doesn't work, the break light doesn't work, the fuel meter does not work and a lot of problem. One after another. When I asked for replacement, the said that it will take week from Naza. They just replace what ever they have. During the replacement, I saw that all the so-called original product were made from China. No wonder it was so cheap and no wonder I had to face the problem at the first day received it.

A week after that, the engine start to sound terrible. When I asked the seller, they said it is normal as it was NAZA bikes. Why didn't they tell me that before sell to me. When I asked them why it can only goes to 80km/h, the same answer plus they informed that it was due to it is new and the engine still does not work to its limit yet.

After 2 months, I start to miss my old Yamaha. The Yamaha was only 110cc and it is 5 years old, but it could run 120km/h and the engine still sound good. But this Naza Prisma, the fastest it could go was 95km/h after you press the fuel till limit. When going up the hill, an old Yamaha 80 also can overtake this bike.

What else? The maintenance was very costly. It was not like other bike that it can suit any brand of replacement. The fuel usage was not efficient compare to others. The engine always stop at traffic light and the problems keep on continue.

So guys, if you are looking for bike, think many-many times before buying Naza. Yes, they have the Call Center and engineer that can travel to your place, BUT, when you called either no one pickup or they unable to come. If you are looking for bike for long distance or for frequent used (to office or school) and maintenance low, don't choose Naza. Else, if you just want to use the bike to shops near by or to mosque which the frequency of usage is low, then you can have Naza, but still I hope it was the last choice.

DO NOT REGRET AS I DO

No comments: