A journal written by orang kampung.. There is a place that you will never forget.... kampung


Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I want to pay traffic summons.... BUT

First it was a shock when I got a letter with government endorsement on the letter head. What is that? But after open it, I realize that it was traffic summons. It was funny during that time. The traffic offend was more than 3 months ago and just got it know. Why it was damn slow to alert or inform us on the summons? I thought they already got all necessary tools and IT infrastructure. Beside that, when I try to check via PDRM website, there is none. Had to go to other site (STUPID la...). When I go to other site, sometimes it only display error message, sometimes only one come out. What the hell is this system? Damn stupid.

PDRM should have its own website where we can check our summons, check and view the picture (this reduce times, money and resource from both PDRM and us), and also paid the summons rather than outsource it and they outsource company cannot provide a good system.

Back to the topic... I want to pay my summons, but I can't pay via internet. It is ok, I guess. Then I went to police station new to my house (Rawang). There are three police station (Kundang, Batu Arang, and Rawang itself) and none of it can accept my payment for the traffic summons or even check. What the hell is this... Don't police share the same database and system. After all, why we need so many system and database if it only cause more trouble. Some of it can be integrated and link (I know because I in this IT area).

Then whenever I came across a police station, I went into and ask if I can check and pay my summons. Come to my surprise, none of it (Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Wangsamaju). If there is, then the answer I received was System down, System close, System can only be access during office hour. Again stupid answer (but I don't want to argue with blind-IT personnel). Come on la guys, system cannot be activate during office hour only.. a system can only goes down when it is on maintenance or system error. And now, it has been 3 years since I got the summons and getting frustrated to pay. BUT, last week (if I'm not wrong), police said that they will catch and won't allowed people to renew license if they got summons. Wow!!!... You must allowed us to pay first before you make that statement. You only allowed us to pay at certain place and at certain time, how can people like me want to pay. You should encourage people like me that want to pay earlier by allowing us to pay at any police station (you should link the system, after all, what you need is just a PC that can link to the system) and give us discount not to the late payers whom only pay when you put a discount on it. IT IS NOT FAIR to us.

Anyway... hope police think first...

No comments: