A journal written by orang kampung.. There is a place that you will never forget.... kampung


Monday, April 21, 2008

Why I restricted comments....

I likes comments.. especially when it throw out new ideas or giving good comments. I don't care it is negative or positive comments as long as it contains very good and strong points.

I like critics with solutions... not just critics with no values.

Since I actively write in this blogs, I receive a few comments and there are two comments that I think is comments with no value added. One was someone criticize me on my comments on wearing seat-belt. He suggest buying a bus or don't drive cars with two seat belt or don't drive a car with more than 4 people or buy bigger cars... Well this is good comments if majority of malaysian people are rich and only limit their family members to 4 (husband, wife, and 2 childs). But most malaysia can only afford to buy perodua or proton car and most of them have more than 2 childs. Then he suggest buy a bus.. If you can't even afford to buy bigger car, of course buying a bus is damn m***n ideas. I just hope government reconsider this before the rule being exercise start on June. Not all people can afford that although they gave us 3 years to implement, but most people live with salary just enough to pass through one month (without extra savings) and hope bonus to cater their childs needs. Beside that, I don't think wearing seat belt behind has any effect as most accident that took life was worst accident and so far the ambulans and police car drivers never wear seat belt and nothing happens. Transportation Minister should do a detail survey to see is the main course of death during accident is causes by not wearing seat belt? or it is human lack of morality and patients during driving that cause death?

I also receive critics saying that I voted for BN. Where in hell did this person know whom I cast vote for?

Another critics saying that I don't see the real indian people live at estet... Hmm I don't think that person read my writing carefully. I'm saying that malaysian indian are still lucky compare to indian in india and compare to malays, there are more indian richer than malays and more malays still in worst condition compare to indian. I'm not saying there are should not be treated, but what I'm saying is that the way the are using is wrong and causing troublesome to other none related people. They have MIC, IPF, PPP, DAP, PAS, PKR and other bodies or parties to channel their complaint, but why must used HINDRAF and road demonstrations and why must seek helps from outsider that does really know the details and don't have relationship with you all. Look to country that ask helps from outsider such as Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Somalia, etc... Have they become better or it getting worst? After all, we have so many channel. If you don't trust MIC due to may letters send, why don't you go to PKR or PAS or even DAP? That is the real question.

Since that, I restrict to only people that have valid account (register with google) can comments. At least I can know whom my commenter are? And see if they are really good commenter or just like what written in Berita Harian (by Sang Kelembai) which there are few categories of commenter and one of them is Ghost Commenter.

No comments: