A journal written by orang kampung.. There is a place that you will never forget.... kampung


Monday, February 09, 2009

Anonymous Reader... Are you afraid?

I do receive some comments from readers which most of them don't really satisfied with what I said or wrote here. And most of them, I reject. Why? Not because I don't like what they said.... but most of them give comments as anonymous. I don't want to put something on my site with named as anonymous.... at least give your email (right email) and you YM or GTALK or what ever messenger name so that we can track you to see if you are very brave to stand by what you said or just coward.... One of them is comment me about what I wrote about PPP... I don't know where it got the statistics from but most malays when we ask them, they are either PKR, PAS, or UMNO... not even single of them said they join PPP... and looking at PPP list of mens, there is no malays at all and this anonymous said PPP have 25% malays... a bit funny here... but for me it is ok... I don't care if he said I'm stupid or what ever he like.... but if he dares to said, he must be brave to put his actual name or email or his blogs... however, since he is damn coward @ chicken... I reject his comment. Beside that, he don't put any strong argument.

So, if you wish to wrote something, please do not use anonymous....

No comments: