A journal written by orang kampung.. There is a place that you will never forget.... kampung


Friday, December 05, 2008

60km/hour for motorcycle. The JKJR & MIROS is MORON

When I read newspaper on speed limit suggested by the two moron agencies JKJR and MIROS for motorcycle, I felt that this two stupid agencies should try to move around using motorcycle for one month from Shah Alam to KL or worst from Rawang, Bukit Beruntong, Nilai, or Klang and to KL and vice versa. Try to use their recommended speed. I'll bet they will only last for 1 week.

Why I call them MORON (worst than stupid). It was because:
1. You are selling superbike or motorcycle with engine capacity from 110cc to 1000cc (over). With that, is it worth it to ride, for example 150cc, at 60km/hour. It even worst for motorcycle with cc more than that. Will it worth it to buy bigger cc motorbike when you can only ride at speed limit of Honda C70? Look's stupid ya...

2. Travelling from Rawang (Bandar Tasik Puteri) to Bukit Jalil (where I work) is about 60km++. With an average speed of 80km/hour, I'll reach my office an average of within 1.25 hour. Just image if I travel with speed recommended by them. It will create more problem; my backbone will feel pain, my ass will fell pain, and will be damn tired. And the impact will be my performance will degraded, my social life or family time will reduce and my health will be affected. Than the impact will goes to my wife, my family, the company I work for, and the last impact will be to nation as they are losing human capital.That is one way journey. But, did this two MORON knows? NO. They don't know. They travel with cars and does not face problem like we did, the lower and middle income earner. Did they feel what we feel? NO. They never use motorbike to travel at 60km/hour everyday. I bet if they can do this within a month without complaining and without losing other quality of life, I will ride at their recommended speed. But I DON'T THINK they dare as they never faced this difficulties before.

3. Economy. Riding a bike at 60km/hour using gear 4 is NOT economy. Using for ever gear 3, due to fuel economy calculation 60km/hour for 110cc should be ride at gear 3, will save money on fuel but will damaged the gear faster as you are using maximum power of gear 3. And if you changed to gear 4 for smoother flow and better sound, you will use more fuel as gear 4 range speed was around 70km/hour to 90km/hour. Did they do the study on that?

4. Do they study at which road or where will the speed of 60km/hour could save life? Did they do the study where does the accident occurs? For example, in KL town, especially area around Kota Raya, Bukit Bintang, KLCC, Ampang, if they were to put limit here, I do think it is reasonable as it was a busy road plus many pedestrian along the way. But to put limit all around Malaysia, they are damn MORON and crazy.

5. Where is the implementation of special roads for motorcycles? But before they implement that, please take a look at KESAS and Federal Highway, the two highway that have motorcycle lane. Please have time and ride motorcycles there from KL towards Klang and vice versa during peak hour, during peak hour plus raining, during peak hours plus raining heavily, at night after 12pm and at night plus raining. Feel the journey as we feel. How 'SAFE' the roads are? With many holes, flood at the tunnel, smelly tunnel, dark tunnel, silent and open for buglars and all those so call 'SAFE' lane for motorcycles. Come and feel the joy brother before you make any stupid statements.

Conclusion, the idea is good, but please look on implementation. Is it suitable? or you are just acting as MORON

No comments: