A journal written by orang kampung.. There is a place that you will never forget.... kampung


Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Another lies from Malaysian Insider

Yesterday, I received a link from a friend about an article from Malaysian Insider. The first things came into my mind before I read the article was not to trust what was written in there.

It is all about bonus given by government link companies and agencies. You can read it here (if it was not removed or deleted) and below is the snapshot part of it.

Snapshot of articles in Malaysian Insider (as of October 25, 2011)

There are bunch of comments on the article which I can say that majority of the commenter was based on emotions and from reading this article without further clarified with the named agencies or companies.


I don't know the exact things the author has in mind when writing such claims which it was unfair judgement and untruth. Although it was written based on report by AG, he may take portion of it or did not fully understand the report and did not counter-check with relevant parties before publishing such article.

Some may says, "Who am I?" and "What do you know about truth especially when dealing with current malaysian government?" ... Well, I'm one of the employee working in one of the companies and I can says that the article contains untruth and unfair judgement to the company that I'm working currently.

BTW, some of those companies was a NON-PROFIT organization does will not make profit before, now, and till they change their direction or business plan and till they did that, they will always in deficit or losses. However, you can't make such judgement too and I can't say that too (although I did mention it). He should look in bigger perspective - the impact or the contribution from the companies towards malaysian industries and economy and their purposes. This was not included in the article which it will be fair if he had it there.

For that, I can conclude that this article is nothing more than a lies from MI and author. My advice, please do get the full detail from relevant companies and MI and author are welcome to visit those companies for clear pictures (all those commenter are also welcome).

No comments: